Wedding Favor Sayings
Start by taking your time to think about what you would really like to express in the sayings for a wedding favor.
Write these down as they come to mind, you can then easily create your own wedding favor poems or phrases and who knows you just might surprise yourself at what you come up with.
Oh, don’t’ forget to add your married names or initials and wedding date to the end of the wedding favor saying.
Ideas For Wedding Favor Sayings
Click on any link below to be taken to a list of sayings for a wedding favor to create your own personalized wedding favor tag sayings.
Ideal phrases to use on gourment teas, coffees, hot chocolate mixes and even cookie mix favors.
Coffee or Tea
- Our love is the perfect blend.
- Together we our love creates a “perfect blend.” Your presence on this special day tops it off.
- Love is brewing.
- The Tea-riffic couple.
- Wishing you sweet memories of the day you shared with us.
- Our love is a special blend.
You have shared the "spirit" of our wedding day: We want to thank you in a special way!
Wedding Favor Seed Packets
Flower Seed Wedding Favor Sayings
- Watch our love grow.
- Plant these seeds and watch them grow, as does our new lives together.
- Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms,
Without the aid of the seasons. ~ Kahlil Gibran
- Help our love grow together.
- Our love grows on Celebrate our blossoming love.
- Love grows best in the care of family and friends.
- Our love grows on.
- Help us plant these seeds of love.
Bulbs or seeds
(replace daffodil bulbs with approriate favor name)
(you can also replace the names of Bride and Groom with first names)
These Daffodil bulbs,
With your care and attention, will bloom.
A gift of love and greatful thanks
From the Bride and Groom.
A living reminder
That you were a treasured part
In giving this couple
A well-prepared start.
Plant these somewhere special.
Enjoy watching them grow.
Your love and kindness
Is appreciated, more than you know!
- Love beyond measure.
- A love beyond measure, to last for eternity. Thanks for sharing this special day with us.
- Noteworthy couple.
These wedding favor sayings are perfect on wedding favor candy wrappers or wedding favor labels for boxes or jars
- How sweet it is that you could celebrate with us.
- Love melted our hearts.
- The sweetest way to end the sweetest day.
- Sweets from the sweethearts.
Love is like chocolate. So much sweeter when it’s shared.
- Two hearts, one love (Perfect if giving two heart shaped candies).
- We treasure your presence on our special day" (Gold foil chocolate coins)
- May the sweetness of this day fill our lives forever.
- Love is like chocolate. Life is so much sweeter when it's shared!
- Hersey Kisses Wedding Favor Saying Ideas.
- Hugs and kisses from the Mr. & Mrs.
- A cupful of kisses.
- Thank you for being so sweet.
- Wishing you riches from the new Mr. and Mrs. (use this with chocolate coins).
- Candy's sweet, and chocolate is too, but nothing's sweeter than spending our special day with you.
- Sugared (Jordan) Almonds taditionally five are given to each guest the saying could be:
- Five wishes for the new husband and wife...
Happiness, love, health, wealth, and long life.
- Five wishes for the new husband and wife...
Wedding Favor Fans
Wedding favor poems can be a delightful addition to any favor here is one suitable for wedding favor fans.
Thank you for being here to celebrate our wedding day.
But before we share our vows, we would like to say:
All our love to you for supporting us since our journey began.
We couldn't have done it without you... OUR BIGGEST FAN!
- A match made in Heaven
- Buring For Each Other.
- What a Match!
Wedding Favor Bells
Every time you hear a bell ring think of when Mr. & Mrs.________ got their wedding rings.
- Let wedding bells sound a chorus
The ask the bride and groom before us
To shre a kis of harmony
And bring rure joy to all who see.
Have everyone ringing in your new life together with these delightful bell wedding favor ideas.
- Rice is traditional, but bubbles are more fun. Help us cheer on the newlyweds as their life has begun.
Sparklers or Candles
- Take a bit of today's joy to brighten tomorrow.
- Burn this candle and think of our bright new future.
- Sharing the sparks we have felt for each other.
- The flame of our love will always burn bright.
- The light of our love will always burn bright.
- Our Love Shines Like an Eternal Flame.
- Our love is a flame that burns brightly.
- Light me and our love will burn brightly forever.
- Our love will burn forever.
- Thank you for sharing our special day! Please take this gift and use it some evening and may its flame kindle memories of this night.
- Thank you for making our wedding day a little brighter.
- When you light is candle please say a prayer for the bride and groom.
- The sweet fragrance of love. (scented candles).
- Burning for each other.
CD Wedding Favors
- Perfect harmony.
Let your guests reminisce long after your wedding when they listen to your CD wedding favors.
Golf Wedding Favors
Thanks for tee-ing off with us!
--Name of Bride and Groom
Share your passion for golf with these great golf wedding favor ideas.
Soaps or Sachets
- Love is sweet fragrance in the air, we want to share the essence with you.” Thank you for coming.
- The sweet fragrance of love.
Wedding Favor Jars
Use these wedding favor phrases on small jars filled with jams, honey or other sweet preserves
- Meant to Bee Together. Thanks for sharing in the happiness. - Honey filled jars
- Today our lives are jamed full of love.
General Wedding Favor Phrases
These wedding favor phrases/poems will work on almost any wedding favor you select.
- This day I will marry my friend, my lover and partner throughout my time on earth.
- It doesn't matter where you go in life ... All that matters is who you have walking beside you. Thank you for sharing our wedding day.
- Two lives, joined together in friendship. Two hearts joined forever in love.
Photo Frame Favors
- Our wedding day will be framed in our minds forever. Thanks for sharing our happiness.
Wedding Favor Bookmarks
- Today will leave a permanent “mark” in our hearts. Thank you for your kindness.