Secrets to a Beautiful Wedding Cake Table Display
Discover How to Create An Attractive Wedding Cake Table Display
Your wedding cake is usually displayed right from the start of the wedding reception and then cut towards the end of the evening, so it is displayed for some considerable time.
To make sure that it holds up for the duration:
- Make certain that the filling used in the cake will not cause it to go off. The frosting on your wedding cake should also be appropriate to the weather conditions.
- You don't what a cream or buttercream frosting on your cake if it is to be displayed on a hot day it will melt and spoil if left out for a long time.
- The same could be said for placing your cake near a roaring fire.
- Display your cake in a prominent location which is not in a high traffic area where it may accidentally be knocked over. But do place it in a prominent place where it is visible to your guests.
- A spotlight focused on your wedding cake will make it look smashing, but make sure that the light is not harsh enough which will cause the icing to melt.