Vineyard Theme Wedding Ideas
A vineyard theme wedding is a perfect choice for the wine loving couple who would also like a wine wedding theme
A vineyard theme can be full of romance and beauty. If you both love wine, this may be the ideal wedding theme for you.
The gorgeous scenery alone is a perfect match for such a special occasion.
Any color scheme will work beautifully in a vineyard wedding theme especially those found in wines such as burgundy, tones of red, greens and white.
Invitations And Stationery
- On your wedding invitations, include clusters of grapes hanging from their vines.
- Or have the invitations shaped like a bottle of wine, making the print look like the label of a wine bottle.
- Place cards can have a grape motive.
- Or you can have grape shaped place card holders these can also double up as your wedding favors.
Flowers For A Vineyard Theme
- Use wildflowers if you having a less formal wedding this will give a more relaxed and natural feel to the event.
- Combine your vineyard theme wedding flowers with grape leaves or bunches of grapes and vines.
If you have your wedding outside at a vineyard you will not need much in the way of decorations. Nature will take care of that for the most part.
- Have small wooden shipping crates filled with wine.
- Find some large wine barrels and place these beside entrance ways.
- Use grapevine wreaths.
- Empty wine bottles with candles will add a soft and romantic feel to an evening reception.
- Have decorative bowls placed around the room (or as centrepieces) filled with grapes.
- Use artificial bunches of grapes and grapevines as centrepieces with or without candles.
- Use empty bottles of different wines on the table in place of table numbers.
- Your place cards could be held in place with wine corks.
- Your place cards could look like old wine labels.
7. Set up an outdoor buffet.
- After the ceremony have your guests nibble on antipasto on the beautiful surroundings outdoors.
- Buffets can be good too, offering different choices on the meats, vegetables, fruits and maybe even some light desserts for those that don't want wedding cake.
- Offer different kinds of wines to go with the different meats.
- If you have a sit down dinner use a specific wine to go with each course.
- For children, instead of wine, have fruit juice in their wine bottles.
Vineyard Theme Wedding Cake
- The wedding cake can be decorated with grapes and grapevines.
- Use sugar flowers on the cake along with grape leaves.
- Have grapevines wrapped naturally around the cake cutting table.
- Find some cute wine themed wedding cake toppers or have them custom made from sugar paste.
- Display your wedding cake on an old wine barrel surrounded by grapes and grape vines.
- Wine stoppers - there are tons of different wine stopper designs available.
- Cork shaped candles to burn in empty wine bottles.
- Corkscrew key chains.
- Decorative wine bottle openers.
- Vineyard wedding coaster sets.
- Wine Glasses.