Wedding Cake Flavor
Wedding cake flavor and design choices are infinite. Choose flavors based on what tastes good to you and you shouldn’t go wrong.
Serve your guests a dessert that is both attractive to look at and delicious to eat.
And what better way than serving a gorgeous creation that looks and tastes sensational.
Most people love dessert, they will be enticed by your gorgeous wedding cake so make sure that it tastes as good as it looks.
Always use fresh ingredients when making your wedding cake. The cake filling and icing should all compliment each other.
The best way to find a delicious wedding cake flavor combination is to taste, so concoct some ideas and do some sampling.
To help you think of your wedding cake flavor take a look at the possibilities listed below.
- Vanilla sponge, infused with vanilla syrup, layered with raspberry preserve and vanilla buttercream.
- Lemon sponge, infused with lemon and Limoncello syrup, layered with lemon curd and lemon buttercream.
- Orange sponge, infused with orange and Grand Marnier syrup, layered with orange marmalade and orange buttercream.
- Rich dark chocolate cake, layered with Belgian chocolate ganache and Bailey’s cream liqueur.
- Vanilla Cake vanilla bean syrup, vanilla buttercream filling and vanilla buttercream icing.
- Lemon blackberry cake Lemon syrup, lemon curd filling, fresh blackberry jam filling and lemon curd buttercream frosting.
- Swirled marble cake and sour cream fudge icing, vanilla bean syrup and sour cream fudge icing.
- Raspberries and cream cake white chocolate cake, Raspberry Eau de Vie syrup, raspberry buttercream filling, fresh raspberries and vanilla buttercream icing.
- Lemon coconut cupcake tower Coconut white cake, lemon syrup, lemon curd filling and vanilla buttercream icing.
- Orange mocha cake, yellow cake made with orange zest, orange syrup, espresso ganache filling and orange buttercream icing.
- Hazelnut praline and apricot cake yellow cake with ground hazelnuts, Frangelico Syrup, hazelnut praline buttercream filling, apricot jam filling and vanilla buttercream icing.
- Italian rum cream and fruit cake, white cake with rum syrup, vanilla pastry cream filling and vanilla buttercream icing.
- Marzipan, orange and chocolate cake orange cake, orange syrup, fill with alternate layers of chocolate ganache and orange buttercream, Ice with orange buttercream and decorate with dark chocolate shapes.
- Strawberries and Cream vanilla cake layered with whipped vanilla pastry cream and fresh strawberries.
- Carrot moist carrot cake layered with cream cheese filling and apricot preserves.
- Classic chocolate mousse rich chocolate cake layered with luscious chocolate mousse.
- Tiramisu light sponge cake soaked with espresso coffee and rum, filled with a sweetened mascarpone cream. Here is a recipe to make this delicious cake.
- Cappuccino torte vanilla chiffon cake soaked with espresso coffee and layered with a cappuccino cream.
- Lemon summer berry vanilla chiffon cake layered with fresh strawberries and raspberries and a creamy lemon mousse.
- White chocolate mousse, butter sponge cake layered with white chocolate truffle, white chocolate mousse and chocolate chips.
- Chocolate and orange, chocolate sponge cake iced in a grand marnier chocolate ganache.
- Red velvet red chocolate cake layered with chocolate cream cheese.
- Devils food cake moist chocolate devils food cake layered with homemade fudge.
- Peaches and cream vanilla cake with fresh peach mouse and peaches and custard and white chocolate mousse.
- Vanilla rum torte vanilla cake sprinkled with spiced rum and layered with rum custard.
- Chocolate hazelnut torte chocolate cake filled with Belgian Chocolate icing, hazelnut creme and hazelnut liqueur.
- Strawberry grand mariner cake yellow cake and fresh sliced strawberries and grand marnier buttercream with orange liqueur.
- Mango vanilla cake filled with mango mousseline and buttercream.
- Almond cream moist ground almond cake with vanilla cream and fresh raspberries.
- Lemon poppy seed cake moist lemon cake with poppy seeds throughout, vanilla mousse filling.
- Black forest cake devils food cake iced with cream cheese frosting and filled and topped with sweet red cherries.
- German chocolate cake light chocolate cake, topped and filled with traditional coconut and pecan frosting and fudge frosting.
Now that you have considered your cake flavor have you thought about how you are going to serve your delicious wedding cake to your guests? Will it be at the wedding reception or will you be sending them home with your wedding cake as a wedding favor.